Congratulations on your decision to inquire about our Licensing Opportunity. Our objective in expanding our business is to partner with like-minded professionals who are keen to generate great income in a new an emerging market, through ethical practices.
At the outset, this information represents in full, the position and offer of the Licensor, Internet Removals Pty Ltd. All or Any Representations made, which are not part of this Memorandum, or contrary to this Memorandum are not considered to represent our offer.
Internet Removals provides a variety of services, the core services being:
- Content Removal Applications;
- Content Monitoring & Retained Solutions;
- Account Recovery; and
- IP Infringement removal.
Internet Removals also provides services with respect to:
- Litigation (through our corporate partners); and
- Litigation Support;
For more information, click here.
Technology allows customers at ever increasing ease to post reviews, comments, blogs and feedback about a person or business.
Consumer Psychology has shifted to a stage where perfect service encounters are expected. Where this isn’t met consumers immediately vent their frustrations on
high ranking review sites, blogs or social networks.
Damage is caused to victims of unfair reviews and often leads to personal damage or significant financial damage to the business.
Remedies are uncommon as the problem exists within a very niche market. Traditional remedies such as lawyers and SEO fall short.
Internet Removals - a content removal service that assists businesses and individuals in removing and recovering from online attacks.
Poten al B2C Leads: Unlimited. Every person is a potential victim of online defamation and/or copyright infringement.
Potential B2B Leads: Country Specific. Every business within a country is a potential victim of online attacks and/or copyright and trademark infringement.
Furthermore, leads are self-replenishing as user-generated content (which is ever increasing) is the root of the worldwide problem.
- 92% of consumers now read online reviews (vs. 88% in 2014).
- Only 13% of consumers consider using a business that has a 1 or 2-star rating.
- Star rating is #1 factor used by consumers to judge a business.
- 88% of consumers form an opinion by reading 1-10 reviews.
- (Vs. 84% in 2014)
- UK Newspapers report that over 30 Billion Pounds are spent per year combatting this problem.
Direct: None Known
Indirect: Law Firms, SEO Companies, Online Reputation Management firms.
Indirect competitors have been out-competed at all a times.
- First to market
- Proven Concept & Results
- Design & Brand
- Existing Market Recognition
- Intellectual Property
- Systems & Assets
- Marketing Automation
- Successful Marketing Strategies
The Licensee will be authorised to market the services of the Licensor.
In undertaking authorised marketing, the Licensee will be authorised to procure and use all approved marketing materials (logo, brand, materials etc.)
The licensee will generate revenue by:
1. Outbound telephone marke ng and sales;
2. Management of Inbound telephone marketing and sales; 3. Online adver sing;
4. Referral Marke ng and Sales;
5. Face to Face Marke ng and Sales;
The licensee will be paid generous commission for marke ng our approved services, per sale and in line with our Licensee Commission Structure.
3 x 3 years.
$45,000.00 GST inclusive.
Internet Removals provides:
- All Initial Training Modules;
- All Marketing Material;
- Training Workshops;
- Licensee Support;
- Quoting & Assessment;
- Access to the Internet Removals CRM;
- Provides actual Services; and
- Provides outbound leads at a low cost;
Training & Information