Internet Removals Pty Ltd ACN 617 044 229 (“Internet Removals”) is committed to providing quality services to you.
We aim to keep you informed throughout the process and hope you don’t have to talk to us about problems with the services we provide you. However, if do you, we will make every effort to turn it into a positive experience.
From the start of our communications with you, we are honest about our services, we aim to listen to your concerns, explain the processes involved, keep you updated along the way and answer any questions or complaints you may have promptly.
Our refund policy is guided by the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”). The ACL came into effect on 1 January 2011 and it protects consumers by implying a number of “consumer guarantees” to goods and to services.
Under the ACL, the main consumer guarantees that apply to services are:
- That the service provider will provide services with due skill and care;
- That the services provided are fit for the purpose specified; and
- That the services are provided within a reasonable time, if no time is set.
For more information on the ACL please visit www.accc.gov.au and for more information on Our Terms and Your Rights, please visit our website.
When refunds are provided:
- We will provide you with a refund if you are entitled to one in accordance with the ACL.
When refunds are not provided:
In accordance with the ACL and Our Terms and Your Rights, we do not provide refunds when:
- You change your mind about our services; or
- You asked for our services to be provided or carried out in a certain way against our advice and are unhappy about the result; or
- You failed to clearly express your needs.
If you have any queries about this policy and would like further information, please contact us at:
A: Level 2, 64 Marine Parade
Southport QLD 4215
T: 1300 039 196
This policy was last updated on 16 August 2017.